Angels Baseball - Full Time Business Development Account Executive - Los Angeles Angels (Anaheim · CA)
Los Angeles Angels jobs
Sports Jobs in Anaheim · CA
Ticket Sales and Services: Ticket Sales
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen.*
The Business Development Account Executive will be responsible for identifying, developing, and growing Angels Baseball revenue. This includes Season Tickets, Mini Plans, Suite rentals, and Group ticket sales. They will provide excellent customer service while continuing to build relationships to ensure repeat business. The position reports directly to the Director, Business Development, Premium Sales & Service.
- Maximize new revenue from actively prospecting new business opportunities by any combination of phone calls, e-mails, networking events, in-person meetings, stadium visits, etc.
- Attend networking events to grow database and increase awareness of benefits of purchasing Angels ticket packages
- Set appointments with key decision makers to assess sales opportunities and develop partnerships
- Provides exceptional service to a pre-assigned client base in an effort to maximize client retention and explore additional opportunities within the existing client base.
- Spend more than 50% of work performing outside sales i.e. visiting prospects, networking and customers
- Achieve quotas for outbound calls, appointments and revenue for each ticket product
- On-site servicing of customers related to game day hospitality and in-seat visits
- Execute all new ticket purchase contracts and approvals, collect all payment due, including any installment payments amounts due
- Log and document all sales activity in Salesforce CRM
- College graduate preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in entertainment or sports industry preferred
- Excellent written and communication skills are a necessity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently away from office
- Flexibility to work weekends, nights, and holidays as required by schedule of events
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Proven record of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Experience or working knowledge of Provenue ticketing platform and Salesforce CRM preferred
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Superior computer skills in Windows environment
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to frequently sit for extended periods of time (up to 3 hours at a time)
- Ability to occasionally work in inclement weather (when in stadium)
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please note that any job offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19. Job offers will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on a conditional offer. Angels Baseball is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please discuss with Human Resources during your interview process.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.