Angels Baseball - 2022 Season- Part-Time, Cleaner - Los Angeles Angels (Anaheim · CA)
Los Angeles Angels jobs
Sports Jobs in Anaheim · CA
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Custodial/Housekeeping
*In order to be considered for this opportunity applicants, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, must then fully complete the application process on follow-up screen.*
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
WANT TO BE PART OF OUR STARTING LINEUP?
Come and be part of our amazing seasonal team!
In conjunction with the Ballpark Operations Department, members of the Cleaner Crew are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of Angel Stadium by performing various cleaning duties. The Cleaner Crew is responsible for preparing the seating, concourse, and other areas of Angel Stadium for events. This is a bargaining unit position. This position typically works from 5am to 1:30pm.
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining all areas around the stadium, including parking lots and exterior areas. All areas are expected to be safe, clean, and consistent with the organization’s standards and expectations.
- Actively checks the concourses and seating areas and cleans each area using various cleaning methods.
- Bag and haul trash, cardboard, and other recyclables.
- Actively cares for all stadium equipment and property by storing equipment properly, cleaning and repairing broken or damaged items, and alerting management of any mistreatment of property.
- Maintain organized storage areas assigned to the Cleaner Crew, as well as stock supplies throughout the building.
- Respond and resolve cleaning and setup issues promptly as directed by fellow staff and management.
- May be required to operate industrial vehicles such as carts, forklifts, lifts, and floor scrubbers (valid drivers license and/or operator license required for these positions).
- Responsible for assigned materials and equipment, including the proper check-out and return of event keys and radios.
- Follows department procedures for use of cleaning chemicals and agents, operating cleaning equipment, maintaining assigned supply closets, operating vehicles, radio etiquette, handling of hazardous materials, etc.
- Perform other operational duties as assigned by supervisors or management.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and operation of cleaning equipment preferred
- Effective communication skills (verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment around large groups.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with other employees and supervisors.
- Ability to work mostly day shifts including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to continuously stand and walk
- Ability to occasionally sit, kneel, crawl and squat
- Ability to frequently climb stairs, bend and grasp using hands
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to frequently lift up to 50 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please note that any job offer is contingent upon your providing verification that you have been fully vaccinated (at least 14 days have passed since receiving final dose of vaccine) against COVID-19. Job offers will be withdrawn (regardless of whether you have already signed) if this condition is not satisfied. Unless and until this step has been completed, you should not resign your current employment, otherwise alter your employment status, or alter any personal circumstances in reliance on a conditional offer. Angels Baseball is committed to providing equal opportunity, and does not discriminate on the basis of any characteristic protected by law. If there is a medical or religious reason you believe you cannot comply with this requirement, please discuss with Human Resources during your interview process.
The Angels believe that diversity contributes to a more enriched collective perspective and a better decision-making process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.