*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
The Manager, Corporate Sales Research and Partner Services will be responsible for assisting the corporate sales and activation teams by working with our research partners to help tell the Royals story for prospects and current partners. This position will be responsible for proposal creation, in season and post season partnership reports, overall design and look of presentation materials, corporate hospitality invites and the digital presence for Royals corporate partnerships.
- Develop proposals for Corporate Partnership sales staff
- Run research reports on the Royals and current/potential partners through Royals research partners
- Coordinate Corporate Partnership interactive web site design and maintenance
- Working with Sponsor United prospecting tool to assist the sales team with lead generation and story creation
- Spearhead the development of annual Corporate Partnership materials and videos
- Provide valuation information for midseason and year-end sponsor fulfillment recaps as necessary
- Update and maintain photographs/photo plan for proposals, sales materials and year-end recaps.
- Assist activation team by providing creative services for corporate partnership functions and events.
- Ability to help the activation team with special event and game partnership activations when needed
- Coordinate and managing CRM tools including partner and prospect databases, asset management, contract details and invoicing
- Ability and willingness to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- College degree; preferably with a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or Sports Management
- Four (4) years’ experience in marketing or related field; sports marketing background a plus
- Ideal candidate must have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail oriented
- Must possess exemplary communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills including above average knowledge of Microsoft programs with a strength in Excel & PowerPoint; previous database management a plus preferably in Microsoft Dynamics, lead generation providers, experience with digital presentation platforms
- Experience with design programs including Adobe photoshop and illustrator
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of market research; Experience with market research programs including YouGov and GumGum dealing with demographic and psychographic data