Ballpark Services Attendant - Kansas City Royals (Kansas City · MO)
Kansas City Royals Jobs
Jobs in Kansas City · MO
Facility Operations/Event Staff: Custodial/Housekeeping
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Job Title: Ballpark Services Attendant
Job Summary: Positions are responsible for a variety of custodial functions working within Kauffman Stadium.
· Maintain cleanliness of concourse restrooms and other stadium areas
· Power washing using industrial size hoses for cleaning fan seating areas
· Set up and break down for special events
Position Qualifications, Skills, and Experience Required:
· Must comply with proper safety policies and procedures
· Available to work flexible hours to include weekends, evenings, holidays, and March through October
· Must be fan-friendly and become familiar with stadium in order to provide accurate directions throughout the ballpark
· Previous power washing experience preferred, but not required
· Ability to lift items weighing as much as 50 pounds
· Must be able to be productive in a work environment where the noise level can be high at times
· Must be comfortable walking to navigate the facility to access the office, concourse, etc.
· Must be able to work extended hours and/or weekends as required by deadlines and event scheduling
The physical demands described here are representative of those that may be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to see, talk, and hear.
This role is a seasonal opportunity with the Kansas City Royals, but we require our seasonal staff to join the International Union, Local 1 MO Division, AFL-CIO, CLC. The schedule for this position is dependent on our team schedule and is subject to change.
We also afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability. For this reason, the Kansas City Royals will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant consistent with its legal obligations to do so, including reasonable accommodations applicable local, state and / or federal law. As part of its commitment to make reasonable accommodations, the Club also wishes to participate in a timely, good faith, interactive process with a disabled applicant to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, which can be made in response to a request for accommodations. Applicants are invited to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made to assist them to perform the essential functions of the position they seek. Any applicant who requires an accommodation in order to perform the essential functions please inquire with Human Resources by email at [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.