*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position will be responsible for greeting guests and scanning tickets both printed off and from cell phone. The employee will be trained to use a scanner and control gate entry. Must be available to work from 2 hours before first pitch until 30-45 minutes after game start time. Typical shift is 2.5 hours long.
- Ability to steadily and rapidly scan ticket bar-codes
- Be “aggressively friendly” to all guests
- Be prepared to listen to guests & help address any concerns they may have
- Seek out opportunities to talk with guests & get to know season ticket holders in their respective sections
- Maintain gate security and enforce all guests must have a valid ticket to enter.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to quickly and effectively use a ticket scanner after being trained
- Available to work flexible hours to include holidays, weekends, evenings & almost all game
- Must be fan-friendly & become familiar with stadium in order to provide accurate directions
throughout the ballpark
- Previous experience preferred, but not required