Job Summary: Position is responsible for the cleanliness of restrooms, restocking supplies,
and maintaining an assigned area of the concourse in front of their restrooms.
Hours usually required to work are two (2) hours before scheduled game time
until one (1) hour after game.
- Maintain cleanliness of concourse & restrooms
- Restock supplies as needed
- Provide customer service to fans
- Other related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must comply with proper safety policies and procedures
- Available to work game days including weekends & holidays
- Must be fan-friendly and become familiar with the stadium in order to provide accurate directions through the ballpark
- Previous cleaning experience preferred but not required
- Must undergo and pass a background check