Associate-Sales Academy - Kansas City Royals (Kansas City · MO)
Kansas City Royals Jobs
Jobs in Kansas City · MO
Marketing: Ticket Marketing
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
The Kansas City Royals seek aggressive, committed, energetic individuals to sell Royals season ticket memberships, mini plans, and group tickets. This is an entry level sales and services position with room for advancement. We are looking for individuals that are highly motivated, competitive, and committed to developing a career in the sports industry.
- Conduct telephone campaigns to acquire new business, retain current customers, and generate incremental revenue
- Make a minimum of 50-65 outbound phone calls per day
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly ticket sales goals
- Maintain accurate CRM documentation of all correspondence, prospects, and feedback
- Assist customers in securing the preferred programs, seats, and events that best fit their needs
- Provide superior service to all customers
- Represent the Kansas City Royals organization in a positive and professional manner during home games and select events
- Other related duties are required
- Excellent oral communication, customer service, and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to meet goals and work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel, and Outlook as well as ability to learn and master new software programs
- Consistent, punctual, and regular attendance
- Available to work flexible hours including holidays, evenings, and weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.