The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, the Triple-A Affiliate of the New York Yankees and member club of Diamond Baseball Holdings (DBH) are seeking a highly motivated, coachable, and creative individual who has a passion for sports and developing long-term business partnerships. The position of Group Sales Account Executive is a full-time sales position with a primary focus on selling group experiences for the RailRiders.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of Group Outing ticket packages and premium hospitality events.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals
- Make a minimum of 60 phone calls per day
- Proactively seek new leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting businesses
- Inviting prospects to sales events
- Attending networking events in the community to generate new business prospects
- Maintain accurate and detailed records of all current clients and prospects with our CRM system
- Provide excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and at games
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities
- Active involvement in at least one specified networking group, to assist in creating new sales opportunities
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- College Degree – Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong organizational, time-management, excellent oral and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
- Individuals must be coachable and possess a positive attitude
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, experience with Archtics or Score CRM a plus
- Must be comfortable making cold calls on the phone
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (holidays, evenings)
- Individuals must be comfortable making face to face sales presentations
Deliver exemplary customer service
- A minimum of one year of successful sales experience regardless of previous industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.