PawSox merchandise sales associates work closely with the Merchandise Manager in maintaining and improving one of the best retail outlets in all of Minor League baseball.
- Checking out customers and assisting in the overall fan experience.
- Maintaining and updating displays and promotions.
- Maintaining the PawSox on-line store and e-commerce.
- Managing inventory and receiving process.
- The PawSox merchandise operation oversees the PawSox Team Store, concourse merchandise stands and portable locations. Must be able to work weekdays, nights, weekends, and select holidays.
- Must be friendly, personable, and well groomed.
- Be able to work at a fast pace, smile, and be professional at all times.
- Able to get along with your co-workers.
- Must be reliable, flexible and available to work day and night time hours. Work Environment Very fast paced, must be able to handle multiple tasks and duties and stay even tempered
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.