The Nashville Sounds are looking a creative and driven individual to join our video team and contribute to the success of the 2024 season. In this fast-paced and fun office culture, we are looking for someone with a passion for producing compelling and engaging video content.
This is a seasonal, hourly position starting in January 2024.
The primary function of the Video Production Assistant position will be to assist the Director of Creative Services with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Imagine, develop and execute creative video content to be distributed on social media, website and video board.
- Assist in video production, including tasks involved with camera set up and operation, lighting, audio and editing.
- Assist in creating motion graphics for in-game ballpark presentation & promo/marketing efforts, including but not limited to ballpark video board, LED boards, social media, web & TV
- Assist in organization and archiving of video and graphic libraries.
Qualifications and Requirements:
DEMO REEL MUST BE INCLUDED FOR CONSIDERATION
- Strong grasp of videography and non-linear video editing
- Proficient in Premiere Pro
- An understanding of After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- An understanding of audio/visual equipment
- Able to work nights, weekends, and some holidays from February to September 2024
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and able to make quick decisions.
- Ability to multi-task and complete projects in a timely manner, often under tight deadlines
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs. or more
- Knowledge and understanding of the rules, statistics, history of Major League Baseball and their teams
- Ability to operate camera, video board or scoreboard during home games or events, as needed
- Ability to operate production equipment, which may include (but not limited to) switcher, replay systems, and audio boards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.