Summary: The Louisville Bats – Triple A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds are looking for an experienced Vice President of Ticket Sales & Service. This position is responsible to oversee the growth and development of ticket sales, group hospitality, premium hospitality and the ticket operations area. This person will be a strong leader and self starter that can build a department and sales culture. This role will be an integral part of our growth, part of the management team and a key member of the team leading a multi-year renovation project of Louisville Slugger Field. Must be an innovative person with the drive to succeed. The role reports directly to the team President.
- Grow ticket revenue and develop a department strategy to maximize revenue in season ticket sales, group sales, premium hospitality and group hospitality.
- Provide first class customer service and value to our fans.
- Collaborate with Business Analytics to improve data acquisition and utilization: Sales campaigns, ticket plan membership, lead scoring and inventory management.
- Lead and support direct reports in recruiting, hiring, and training.
- Develop annual business plan to exceed monthly, weekly sales goals.
- Manage sales through Microsoft Dynamics CRM and sales dashboards.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, bring to life new ideas and programs to produce new business opportunities.
- Performing game day duties including visiting clients and coordinating group sales experiences.
- Track daily, weekly, monthly, and campaign sales results.
- Work with controller in developing process and accounting practices for the ticket office accountability.
- Build group sales programs leveraging local and regional relationships.
- Oversee department budget for ticket sales, premium hospitality and ticket operations.
- Engaging in civic activities, attending community events, representing the Bats at off-site events to prospect for new business.
- Other duties as assigned by the team President.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Experience in running ticket sales campaigns, premium sales and a ticket office.
- Excellent relationship building, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective multi-tasker that can operate day to day with a sense of urgency.
- 3-5 years successful ticket sales experience
- 2+ years of experience of successful sales management.
- Passionate about sales and exceeding goals.
- Results driven approach to selling and retention
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, tickets.com a plus
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Programs.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Strong desire to grow your career
- Strong communication, listening skills, leadership qualities, planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude all the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.