The Lehigh Valley IronPigs, Triple-A Affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, are looking to hire Ticket Operations assistants for the 2019 baseball season. The Ticket Operations Assistant position is designed to provide first-hand experience in Ticket Operations, Analytics, and Ticket Sales.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Seasonal Associate candidates will need to be available for the entire internship program (Approximately January 6th through September 9th)
- This is a full-time internship. Candidates will be required to work all normal business hours including games. Additional weekends and Holidays will also be required.
- Currently enrolled in a college/university or obtained a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Internship credits are available for those seeking college credit
- Willingness to learn and excel in the sports industry is strongly desired.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask and handle time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and respond to change quickly
- Previous cash handling experience preferred
- Acquire a working knowledge of Tickets.com
- Assist the Ticket Operations Managers in running the Ticket Office and Will Call Windows on game days and non-game days
- Help in maintaining the policies of the Ticket Office with regard to ticketing and customer service issues
- Assist in processing payments, printing tickets, and fulfilling orders for group, mini-plan, season, and individual ticket buyers
- Help run reports to analyze sales, trends, and customer information
- Responsible for generating sales leads and selling group tickets as well as mini-plans
- Assist on tarp pulls
- Reception desk phone coverage when needed
- Perform as or escort mascot to community appearances
- Other duties as assigned
Please include both a resume and a cover letter.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.