Reporting to the Director of Corporate Partnerships, the Manager of Sponsorship Services works in tandem with the Corporate Partnership sales team, with a focus on servicing all aspects of client contracts within the team group and its specific network of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists and supports Corporate Partnerships sales team with presentations and items related to the master presentation
· Assists the Corporate Partnerships sales team and clients with due dates for promotional items, signage sign offs, and other contractual service pieces as stipulated and agreed upon in client sponsorship contracts. This includes coordination of artwork and associated elements as agreed upon in client agreements.
· Works closely in conjunction with Corporate Partnerships sales team, Promotions, Media Relations, Community Relations, and Special Events/Catering to ensure timely execution of specific promotional elements such as ad trafficking, TV, radio, print, etc.
· Manages all ticket requests and group hospitality ticket distribution for marketing clients and other key accounts as directed
· Manages special event invitations and communication between team and marketing partners throughout the season
· Manages, updates and maintains master database of marketing partner contractual elements
· Provides support to Marketing Department staff and department head as assigned and as designated
· Strong organizational and administrative skills
· Must have a high level of professionalism, good communication skills, the ability to relate to clients and the desire to provide excellent guest service
· Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
· Strong MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent knowledge, experience and professional training
· Negotiable based on credentials and experience
· The Lehigh Valley IronPigs offer a full package of benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision and 401k participation