Assist the full-time Grounds Staff in repairing and maintaining the Coca-Cola Park playing surface and its surrounding components as a safe, first class baseball facility.
- Assist the full-time staff in the following ways:
- Pre-Game: removal of batting practices equipment, dragging of infield skin, chalking foul lines, removal of tarps.
- In-Game: dragging of infield, changing bases, assisting with on field activities.
- Post-Game: repair mounds and home plate and playing field, moving of batting practice equipment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to multitask in a stressful and ever-changing environment
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability and willingness to learn new techniques, skills, and practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.