The Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp are looking to add an Account Executive to focus on building new business and retaining current clients through relationship building. Ideal candidates will be looking to make an immediate impact in sports sales and be a high-energy team player. The candidate will work with the Jumbo Shrimp sales team to create a personalized sales plan. This is a full-time, year-round position that is salary based and eligible for commission and sales incentives.
• Generate revenue by selling season tickets, mini plans, group tickets, nightly suites and suite leases.
• Coordinate and execute a minimum of 70 sales calls per day to any and all potential customers.
• Develop new leads through cold calling, networking events, utilization of CRM, and referrals from current customers.
• Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities in addition to the leads that are provided.
• Provide accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointments, and account management in our CRM system.
• Provide excellent customer service to prospects and current clients over the phone and in person.
• Assist in the coordination and execution of premium events and the servicing of premium groups when needed.
• Represent the Club in a positive and professional manner at all times.
• Minimum of one-year sales experience is preferred with a preference in sports sales experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sport Management or Business preferred.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Goal-oriented with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
• Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required by game schedules and events.
If you are a driven, goal-oriented individual with a passion for sports sales and building relationships, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join the Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp team as an Account Executive. We offer a competitive compensation package, including a salary base and the potential for commission and sales incentives.
NOTE: All of the essential functions of this position are not necessarily described in this description.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.