Duties & Responsibilities:
- Shoot videos events as needed.
- Assist in editing videos, from interview segments, highlight reels, commercials,
- social media, sponsorship content and in-game features.
- Assist with archiving of videos.
- Assist with the creation of videos and motion graphics for game day in-stadium,
- LED board content and social media.
- Assist in the ideation of the brand's storytelling through motion graphics.
- Attend community engagement event
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Some knowledge and abilities in Adobe Creative Cloud – Premiere Pro,
- AfterEffects, Photoshop is preferred.
- Photography and Videography experience a plus.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
- Must have own laptop capable of processing design programs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.