Duties and Responsibilities
- Help create and design flyers, posters, banners, and other collateral to support
- the Ticketing, Sponsorship, Operations, and Marketing and Communications
- Assist the Marketing team with the creation of digital graphics for use on social
- media outlets, broadcasts, website, and more.
- Assist the Creative team in content capture including interviews, video shoots,
- photography sessions, and event documentation.
- Assist with the creation of motion graphics for game day in-stadium, LED board
- content and social media.
- Help create, manage, and execute Club content calendar.
- Participate in weekly meetings and brainstorming sessions for creative and
- engaging content for fulfillment of Club’s goals.
- Provide input for, and assistance with, overall look and feel of brand including
- interactive and environmental design.
- Attend at least one community engagement event per month.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Some knowledge and abilities in Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator,
- InDesign, and AfterEffects.
- Photography and/or videography experience a plus.
- Copywriting abilities are a plus.
- Strong communication skills, and attention to detail.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit.
- Available 20-25 hours per week, including nights, weekends and game days.
- Accessible portfolio of work submitted with application.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
- Must have own computer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.