Position: Ticket Sales Trainee
Ticket Sales Trainees will work directly with the entire Ticket Sales Staff to generate multiple ticket packages and group ticket sales. Candidate will be responsible for knowing all Gwinnett Stripers ticket sales products and identifying what product fits the client/fan the best. Candidate must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced sale driven environment. This position is call-heavy and candidate must be able to handle success and rejection in a positive manner. Ticket Sales Trainees should have excellent people skills, time management and be highly organized. Trainees must also be prepared to work long hours and maintain a professional attitude and appearance. Candidate must be a team player willing to help wherever they are needed including other departments in the organization. The Ticket Sales Trainee will report directly to the Ticket Sales Manager.
· Generate package and group ticket sales
· Cold call perspective customers in order to meet weekly, monthly, and seasonal sales goals
· Create and implement different theme nights to drive group revenue
· Manage renewal accounts while also being responsible for generating new business
· Responsible for ensuring that all fans have an enjoyable time at the ballpark.
· Supervise different pre-game group areas
· Visit all personal clients and prospects during games
· Be willing and available to help out in other duties assigned
· Assist with mascot appearances, including performing as the mascot
· Assist with tarp pulls when weather requires the field to be covered
· Assist in all other areas as needed, including providing support for special events run by other departments
· High School Diploma required; BA preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills a must
· Superior organizational habits and ability to manage multiple projects.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office- PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
· The ability to thrive in a competitive, fun, fast paced environment.
· Ability to work long hours, weekends and occasional holidays.
· Ability to exert light physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight.
· Must complete a successful comprehensive background check
· Flexible schedule: available January - September; able to work nights and weekends on non-game days as needed
· Bilingual is a plus
The Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. A diverse workforce representing varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences is key to delivering on our business promise to our fans and the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply.