Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Group Area Host to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2018 season. As a Group Area Host, you will work in the various private picnic and hospitality areas at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park, providing outstanding customer service to some of the top-level Bulls Clients each and every night. An ideal candidate for this role is energetic, outgoing with a positive attitude and a passion for baseball! This position offers $8.50 / hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from April 5th to September 3rd, 2018.
As a Group Area Host, you will…
- Assist companies and organizations to their specialty areas
- Be on-site to check tickets
- Answer any questions about the ballpark
- Be a welcoming presence for our top-level fans
- Interact and coordinate with a Group Area Supervisor, the Director of Ticket Sales and Bull City Hospitality managers
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls ballpark - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during March 2018 (dates TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to think quickly and react appropriately in constantly changing situations to better the fan’s experience
- Strong work ethic, communication, and people skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.