- Responsible for the servicing of all Premium ticketing assets. That includes, leased suites, club seating, and 4Topp tables in the Geisinger Champions Club
- Maintain close, personal relationships with these accounts to add special, personal touch to their experience at the ball park.
- Tasked with increasing/maximizing the premium ticket usage rate through constant touch points and check-ins with clients.
- Develop usage incentive programs with VP of Ticket Sales to drive stronger usage and a “year round” membership feel to working with the team. Not just an in season presence.
- Create and implement a calendar of non-game day events that premium ticket clients can attend to provide even more value and year round participation with our organization
- Tasked with creating “Premium add-ons” to client outings in the suites or club/4Topp seating.
- Check in and up-sell leased suites into buying pre-ordered food packages prior to their event. Making sure the suite is in use and experience is at a high level each night.
- Game day this person will be in the Geisinger Champions Club visiting clients in the suites, club seats, & 4Topp tables checking in, building relationships and making sure we are extending expectations
- Work closely with Legends staff to maximize food and beverage sales for both leased suites and club/4Topp tables.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business or Sports Management
- 3+ years of experience in Sales/Service
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strategic, forward thinking, and critical thinking abilities
- High attention to detail and organizing expertise
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities to address and resolve issues
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.