Director Of Group Sales & Hospitality
Summary: The Louisville Bats – Triple A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds are looking for an experienced Director of Group Sales/Hospitality. This position is responsible to oversee the growth and development of group sales and hospitality. This person will be a strong leader and self starter that can build a department from scratch. This role will be an integral part of our growth. Must be an innovative person with the drive to succeed.
- Generate ticket revenue focusing on group sales and premium hospitality.
- Provide first class customer service and value for our fans.
- Lead the planning, development, activation of Bats group sales and premium sales.
- Lead and support direct reports in recruiting, hiring, and training.
- Develop annual business plan, exceed monthly, weekly sales goals.
- Build and foster relationships in the surrounding region.
- Manage sales through Microsoft Dynamics CRM and sales dashboards.
- Generate accurate sales reports - retention, volume, and revenue goals.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, bring to life new ideas and programs to produce new business opportunities.
- Performing game day duties including vesting clients, coordinating group sales experiences.
- Engaging in civic activities, attending community events, representing the Bats at off-site events to prospect for new business.
- Other duties as assigned by the team President.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Excellent relationship building, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective multi-tasker that can operate day to day with a sense of urgency.
- 3-5 years successful ticket sales experience at the minor league level.
- Passionate about sales and exceeding goals.
- Results driven approach to selling and retention
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics, tickets.com a plus
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office Programs.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Strong desire to grow your career
- Strong communication, listening skills, leadership qualities, planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude all the time.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.