The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders (AAA Affiliate of the New York Yankees) are seeking a driven and successful sales professional. The primary focus of this position is driving new business through premium sales, including season tickets, suite leases & rentals, and other premium hospitality products available at PNC Field.
This individual must have confidence, enthusiasm, and passion in selling premium products to both businesses and individuals.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospect and cold call companies for new business development opportunities, selling either face-to-face or over phone.
- Meet weekly outside sales appointment expectations, setting face-to-face meetings with business owners.
- Meet weekly outbound call expectations.
- Target individual game ticket buyers in premium locations and discuss season ticket opportunities.
- Entertain premium prospects at creative events and also during games at PNC Field.
- Dedicated to continual education of the sales process and implementing strategies from training into daily sales efforts.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding all individual and department goals.
- Continually bring new ideas and initiatives to management to help better the entire sales department.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong work ethic and drive to excel.
- Strong background in selling premium tickets or products.
- Highly motivated individual with a strong desire to build a career in ticket sales.
- The ability to learn and master new software programs including the CRM platform (Score) and ticketing system (Ticketmaster Archtics) is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 2+ years of outstanding performance in a commission-based sales position.
- Maintain computerized records of all touchpoints with clients and prospects with our CRM system.
- Proficiency in basic computer software programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Commitment to work as long and hard as necessary to achieve personal and company goals, including game nights and outside events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.