Title: Account Executive
Department: Ticket Sales
Reports to: Director of Ticket Sales
The Louisville Bats are looking for experienced, results-driven salesperson to join our sales team. Ideal candidate will have a proven track record of documented success.
This position includes a base salary, sales commission, and competitive benefits package and career growth opportunity.
The Senior Account Executive role will be charged with generating new revenue through ticket sales. This position will also service clients’ needs and participate in game day execution.
- Meet and exceed daily, weekly, call, e-mail, appointment, new business activity goals as set by leadership.
- Maintain activities in CRM and provide weekly reporting.
- Actively research and prospect new sales leads
- Work in a team environment
- Create new and innovative themed events to generate sales.
- Provide excellent customer service before, during and post-game, with touch base calls, in ballpark visits and follow upcalls.
- Develop long term client relationships.
- Attend networking events, conferences, meetings, and other promotional opportunities.
- Participate in game day duties
- Other Duties as assigned by Director of Ticket Sales and COO.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years’ experience in selling sports/entertainment group/hospitality packages
- Knowledge and use of Tickets.com, Microsoft Dynamics a plus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Strong work ethic and passionate about success
- Ability to work long hours, weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed.