Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Part-Time Ticket Sales Assistants to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2020 season. As a Part-Time Ticket Sales Assistant, you will provide guests with a positive initial experience at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park. An ideal candidate for this role will have strong customer service and data entry skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for baseball! No sales experience is required. This position offers $8.50 / hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from February to September 2020.
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
As a Part-Time Ticket Sales Assistant, you will:
- Aid guests with accurate game and promotional information and selling and/or picking up game tickets to Durham Bulls / DBAP events
- Complete all other duties as assigned by management
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls ballpark - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
Requirements of a Part-Time Ticket Sales Assistant:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Strong customer service and data entry skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
- Consent to a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be able to see, and communicate through speech and listening
You will be contacted by a recruiter from Headway Workforce Solutions regarding this position, if you are a good fit for the role.
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.