Position: Ticket Operations Trainee
Reports to: Ticket Operation Coordinator
The Ticket Operations Trainee will assist the Ticket Operations Coordinator in all aspects of ticket department.
· Managing daily activities in the Box Office
· Processing phone and walk-up ticket orders using the Ticketmaster Archtics and Host systems
· Managing Box Office during games, including supervising game day ticket sellers and addressing any customer service issues that may arise
· Assist in hiring, training, and scheduling all game day ticket sellers
· Balancing money drawers and preparing daily deposits
· Providing excellent customer service to all customers
· Assisting with printing and distribution of season tickets and parking passes
· Servicing season ticket accounts and facilitating season ticket exchanges
· Preparing weekly sales reports
· Helping build and manage seasons, events, and price codes
· Generating season membership, partial ticket plan and group sales
· Assisting with mascot appearances around the Gwinnett area, including wearing the mascot suit at times
· Assisting with tarp pulls when weather requires the field to be covered
· Assist in all other areas as needed, including providing support for special events run by other departments
· High School Diploma required; BA preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills a must
· Superior organizational habits and ability to manage multiple projects.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office- PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
· The ability to thrive in a competitive, fun, fast paced environment.
· Ability to work long hours, weekends and occasional holidays.
· Ability to exert light physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight.
· Must complete a successful comprehensive background check
· Flexible schedule: available January - September; able to work nights and weekends on non-game days as needed
· Bilingual is a plus
The Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. A diverse workforce representing varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences is key to delivering on our business promise to our fans and the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply.