Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders Corporate Services Manager
The Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders, Triple-A Affiliate of the New York Yankees are looking for a Corporate Services Manager. This position will be responsible for renewing, servicing and interacting directly with corporate partners on behalf of the team. The Corporate Services Manager will report to the Senior Director of Corporate Services & Design.
Some of your duties will include:
- Grow departmental revenue by renewing, upselling and extending current corporate partners.
- Attend key sales meetings with Corporate Sales Executives.
- Working with key sponsor decision makers to implement all their sponsorship elements.
- Provide exceptional service.
- Develop and prepare sales proposals and promotions.
- Review and understand each sponsor contract assigned.
- Create unique activation events for clients both at the ballpark and off-site to enhance the partnership.
- Plan out the timeline for and execution of each element in the sponsor contract including, but not limited to:
- In-stadium signage
- Facilitate mascot appearances
- Implement and attend planning meetings; brainstorm with sponsors on how to best meet their goals and utilize their sponsorship to the fullest
- Market sponsor promotions
- Secure ticketing inventory
- Create and execute promotions to meet the business goals of the sponsor including:
- Working with sponsors and Creative Services on creation of POS collaterals, activations, newspaper ads, in-stadium signage, website promoting, newsletter text, radio, etc.
- Event planning and execution of all sponsor events at the stadium including large company picnics, softball games/tournaments, luncheons, team building activities, field days, public events, etc.
- Conduct mid-season and post-season reviews, including summary reports.
- Support sponsors and other guests in the stadium at games and other events
- Maintain and work within sponsor budgets.
- Take an active role in the departmental retention program.
- Developing and implementing business building promotions.
- Handling special events at the ballpark and off-site for the team and sponsors.
- Creating collateral and promotional pieces via graphics software (Photoshop and In-Design experience a plus).
- Assisting with special events at the ballpark as assigned.
- Represent the Team at various networking events and participate in other sales and community events.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· A minimum of 1-3 years of corporate sales/service experience with an emphasis on building and maintaining relationships is a must.
· Experience with a professional sports team and/or property is preferred, but not mandatory.
· Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task.
· Loyalty to the brand, fellow co-workers and the overall organization.
· Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills; Ability to interact with people of all different levels and backgrounds.
· Willing to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, holidays)
· Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office and Adobe Design Suite.
· Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with fellow employees.
· Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
· Expects highest quality performance from self and others.
· High level of poise and professionalism.