This position requires an enthusiastic self-starter who loves the sports industry, with a background in developing innovative plans and then turning them into reality. This position creates innovative ways for companies to engage with the RailRiders community and brings them to life at PNC Field and beyond. It owns the entire customer service lifecycle including research, development, activation, and maintenance of RailRiders corporate partnerships. The RailRiders will be hosting the 2020 Triple A All Star game, this role will be essential in the success of the event.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
- Utilize in-depth market research/analytics to evaluate best practices, category/sponsor trends and the competitive landscape to contribute to sales process
- Create customized sales proposals and season recaps for sponsors including the creative development of multi-tiered marketing programs and promotions
- Develop new, innovative retail programs to acquire new business
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with partners and internal departments to develop compelling retail, digital, social and in-arena promotions while focusing on traffic drivers, brand awareness and ROI
- Play a key role in renewing corporate partners in order to achieve revenue goals
- Maintain daily client relationships with external agencies and brand contacts while executing all sponsor programs and promotions from conception through completion including artwork, contest rules, approvals, prizes, promotional media, writing PA/digital copy and scheduling
- Understand partner brands and their competitors to develop solution based platforms to help amplify partners' brands, enabling them to break through the clutter and achieve their marketing objectives
- Interface with internal departments to ensure turnkey execution of partner goals
- Own all game day duties which include implementing partner activation, executing promotions and hosting sponsor receptions and suites
- Coordinate all aspects of sponsor special events including communication with sponsors, agencies, internal departments and external vendors
- Host and represent RailRiders organization at outside sponsor events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.