Overview: Group Sales Interns for the SWB RailRiders will be tasked with assisting the sales team in the promotion of tickets and games to the people of Northeastern Pennsylvania and surrounding areas.
The Skills we’re looking for:
- Willingness to be aggressive in calling, meeting, and prospecting for prospective group buyers.
- Learn and provide the highest level of customer service possible.
- Ability to have an open and positive mindset.
- The ability to be an eager learner during training processes, other duties as assigned by the President of Ticket Sales, General Manager, or Chief Operating Officer.
- Participation in this program must be completed for college credit.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with the ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong Leadership skills
- Loyalty to the brand, fellow co-workers, and the overall organization.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills, Ability to interact with people of all difference levels and backgrounds.
- Willing to work non-traditional hours (nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Have reliable transportation for the distribution of tickets and attendance at community events.
- Ability to research lines of business and compile results into potential group prospects.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Office Suite.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment with fellow employees.
- Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Superior planning capabilities.
- Excellent organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to prioritize workload and solve problems quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Expects highest quality performance from self and others.
- High level of poise and professionalism.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.