Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Part-Time Warehouse Porter to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium. As a Part-Time Warehouse Porter, you will assist the Warehouse Manager and Supervisors in maintaining inventory, delivering product orders to various outlets and necessary cleaning of areas, in accordance with Bull City Hospitality standards. This position pays $11.00 per hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from February to September 2020.
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
As a Part-Time Warehouse Porter, you will:
- Deliver stock, ice and other products throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner
- Stock product in commissary; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained
- Report all needed commissary repairs to the supervisor
- Maintain appearance of cleanliness of condiment and concession stand counters
- Clean commissaries and/or assigned stock areas and equipment properly
- Receive orders and store in the proper area
- Ensure the proper rotation of stock
- Report to work as scheduled for differently timed events
- Report all hazards or accidents immediately
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by management
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during the month of March 2020 (date TBD)
Requirements of a Part-Time Warehouse Porter:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work all home games which includes holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
- Hospitality, food and beverage, or customer service experience preferred
- Consent to a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be able to see, and communicate through speech and listening
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to lift minimum of 50 lbs and comfortable transporting various inventory
You will be contacted by a recruiter from Headway Workforce Solutions regarding this position, if you are a good fit for the role.
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.