Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking experienced part-time Concessions Stand Attendants to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium. As a Concessions Stand Attendant, you will prepare and serve food items according to specifications in an efficient manner while displaying the highest standard of guest service in accordance with Bull City Hospitality standards. This position pays $8.50 per hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from April 5th to September 3rd, 2018.
As a Concessions Stand Attendant, you will...
- Prepare and serve food items according to recipes and quality standards in assigned location
- Maintain current knowledge of daily menus and prices
- Maintain knowledge of the Point of Sale System
- Accurately complete all transactions (cash and non-cash) and return accurate change to guests
- Obtain cash bank; verify accuracy at the beginning, end, and throughout a shift
- Balance revenue drop to end of shift reports
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and fellow associates
- Communicate with Stand Manager ensuring stock is maintained through the event
- Perform as a team member and assist fellow associates to ensure a smooth operation
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual and in a professional manner
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Report all hazards or accidents immediately
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during the month of March 2018 (date TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work all home games which includes holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
- Hospitality, food and beverage, or customer service experience preferred
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.