Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced part-time Catering Dishwasher to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium. As a Catering Dishwasher you will, under the direction of the Kitchen Supervisor, ensure dishes, containers, utensils and other supplies are properly cleaned and sanitized in accordance to Bull City Hospitality and Health Department standards. This position pays $8.50 per hour.This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from April 5th to September 3rd, 2018.
As a Catering Dishwasher, you will...
- Maintain the area to ensure Pre Cooks and Cooks have the necessary tools to perform their duties
- Set up and operate the dishwasher equipment: ensures that all levels for sanitizer and temperatures on dish machine and pot sinks are at specific requirement for health standards, manually wash dishes before loading into the dishwasher to ensure the cleanest wash possible
- Fill and empty dishwasher throughout the day to maintain a constant flow of clean dishware and supplies to department
- Keep floors clear of debris and ensure garbage and recyclables are disposed of throughout the day
- Properly handles product, equipment, keep accurate logs and follow sanitation practices in accordance with food and human safety guidelines
- Properly handle, prepare, transport and store products: ensuring food and human safety practices are strictly adhered to
- Assist with prep work as needed
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks
- Cleanwork area including equipment, floors, walls and cooking area
- Keep all kitchen wares and storage areas clean and orderly
- Removetrash from dish room and transports to dumpster. Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans
- Cleans and mops kitchen at end of shift and as required
- Other duties as assigned
- Report all hazards or accidents immediately
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls ballpark - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during March 2018 (dates TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to think quickly and react appropriately in constantly changing situations to better the fan’s experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise
when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. #hws