Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Part-Time Grounds Crew Member to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2020 season. As a Part-Time Grounds Crew Member, you will assist with game day maintenance duties associated with all aspects of field care at the Durham Bulls Athletic Park. An ideal candidate for this role has experience in turf and field management and has a passion for baseball! This position offers $8.50 / hour. This is a part-time, position with the season lasting from February to October 3rd, 2020.
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
As a Part-Time Grounds Crew Member, you will:
- Perform ongoing field and turf maintenance
- Be flexible by adjusting to field and weather conditions
- Perform strenuous work including running and pulling objects
- Complete all other tasks as assigned by management
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls ballpark - 409 Blackwell St, Durham, NC 27701
Requirements of a Part-Time Grounds Crew Member:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior experience working with baseball or golf course turf maintenance is preferred
- Turf grass education is preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends approximately 30-40 hours per week
- Ability to interact with all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Consent to a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be able to see, and communicate through speech and listening
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unattended
You will be contacted by a recruiter from Headway Workforce Solutions regarding this position, if you are a good fit for the role.
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: www.headwaywfs.com
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits.