Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking a Baseball Bat Person to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2018 season. As a Baseball Bat Person, you will assist the home and visiting clubhouse managers before, during, and after Durham Bulls home games. An ideal candidate for this role works well under pressure, is very enthusiastic and organized, and has a passion for baseball! This position offers $8.50 / hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from April 5th to September 3rd, 2018.
As a Baseball Bat Person, you will:
- Retrieve bats and carry baseballs during the game
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls ballpark - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during March 2018 (dates TBD)
Requirements / Physical Demands
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted and perform during the game
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Friendly, personable, team player and well-groomed
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.