Job Title: Partnership Activation Coordinator
Status: Full Time
Reports To: Director of Partnership Activation
Department: Corporate Sales & Marketing
Effective: November 2022
The Partnership Activation Coordinator assists with the execution and fulfillment process for Indianapolis Indians corporate partner accounts in order to maximize the sale of corporate advertising and return on investment for corporate partners.
- Manage the fulfillment of elements within partnership accounts as assigned
- Create and deliver integrated and innovative implementation strategies to partners
- Assist in the production of proof of performance reports for sponsors which includes taking, organizing and managing photo needs, compiling social, e-blast and website screenshots throughout the season and pulling analytics via MVP Index
- Work with the Partnership Activation Manager to ensure all partnerships are exceeding business objectives and goals
- Coordinate the tracking of sold advertising inventory with Partnership Activation Manager via internal documents and providing Corporate Sales department updates
- Responsible for learning aspects of each Indians corporate partnership to creatively employ Indians programs to enhance their business
- Serve as liaison with social media coordinator to ensure all sponsored content is being executed
- Provide clients with high level customer service of all tickets, suites, picnics and assisting with digital tickets throughout the season
- Responsible for keeping Pro Venue accounts up to date with correct client information and inventory
- Ensure account executives have accurate information related to season-long promotions (e.g., spec sheets, schedules, outlines etc.)
- Manage season long radio and TV logs and work with the station on running sponsor spots
- Coordinate all client in-stadium digital signage with marketing department both prior to and during the season
- Assist Partnership Activation Manager with production and installation of signage through signage company and clients
- Prepare initial drafts of proposals and contracts for account executives as needed
- Coordinate game day ballpark setup for participating corporate partnerships with Marketing and Operations Departments
- Assist promotional team on gamedays as needed by the Marketing Department
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 1-2 years of experience preferably in a sports environment.
Skills & Abilities:
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including fans, staff and other supporters
- Articulate professional communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Self-starter, with a strong track record as an implementer who thrives on managing a variety of key initiatives concurrently
- Confident and dynamic personality with strong customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop skills (preferred)
- Ability to work nights and weekends; ability to lift at least 50 pounds
Salary commensurate with experience, plus bonus structure (when eligible).
Benefits include paid vacation, 401(k) plan (when eligible) and health, dental and vision insurance.
About the Indianapolis Indians:
The Indianapolis Indians
are the professional Triple-A baseball club affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates. In continuous operation since 1902, the organization believes in creating affordable and memorable experiences for fans so they can grow closer together with family, friends and the community through the game of baseball. The Indians play their home games at Victory Field, a 13,750-seat ballpark located in downtown Indianapolis and White River State Park. The venue opened in 1996 and has received numerous national accolades as one of the best minor league ballparks in the United States. The team has led Minor League Baseball in combined total attendance over the past 10 seasons. In 2018, the organization was recognized as Ballpark Digest Team of the Year. It was also named a 2019 Best Places to Work by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.