The Promotional Team is a part time seasonal position within the Community Relations and Promotions department with the Gwinnett Stripers, Triple-A Affiliate of the Atlanta Braves. The Stripers are looking for outgoing, positive team players to join the 2018 Promotional Team. Members of the Promotional Team will energize and excite our fans and will engage our crowd to develop Gwinnett Stripers fans for life. These team members will enhance the fan experience across all 70 Gwinnett Stripers home games.
- Work in all aspects of minor league baseball to gain an understanding of the business.
- Create a fun, loud, and positive atmosphere before, during, and after game
- Enhance the fan experience with a variety of assets, including giveaways, noise makers, signs and other props
- Execute pre-game, in-game and post-game promotions.
- Lead fans in chants and contests
- Develop, prepare for and participate in various theme nights
- Promote the Stripers and its various events and promotions in the community through the distribution of marketing materials and pocket schedules.
- Conduct grassroots marketing efforts to assist in the promotion of the Stripers.
- Help raise money for The Gwinnett Stripers Foundation at games
- Escort Chopper throughout the ballpark on game nights and perform as Chopper and/or other mascot when needed
- Assist in the enrollment of the Stripers Youth Baseball Camps as well as Stripers’ Schoolies Kids Club
- Assist with organization and maintenance of storage rooms
- Assist in any other duties put forth by Stripers full-time staff
- College or graduate students majoring in Sport Management, Marketing, Communications and Business or related field
- Ability to work a majority of Gwinnett Stripers home games
- Outgoing and engaging personality
- Must be enthusiastic and comfortable working in front of large crowds
- Must have basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft programs.
- A customer service background is preferred.
Candidates should be located within the metro Atlanta area.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.