Our Ticket Sales Department is seeking an energetic, customer service oriented individual to join our team located in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The Membership Services Coordinator will assist in servicing all season ticket accounts, partnership ticket accounts, manage the logistics and execution for all membership events, and oversee the process for all season ticket member touchpoints during the season and off-season.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the broader Diamond Baseball Holdings Ticketing and Sales Teams to develop best practices when it comes to servicing accounts and maintaining membership base through renewals and potential upsell opportunities.
- Help manage ALL season ticket accounts, anticipating and resolving all member complaints, requests, and inquiries to drive high renewal rates and upsell opportunities.
- Create a constant communication loop with all membership accounts to ensure they have all information related to package (including upcoming events, payments, special promotions).
- Develop a strategic client engagement strategy tailored to each account needs including but not limited to face-to-face visits, out of office meetings, presentations, phone calls, handwritten notes, and emails.
- Have a passion for customer care and find opportunities to go above & beyond for member’s special occasions to drive loyalty.
- Coordinate between ticket leadership and marketing team in creating necessary marketing materials for all membership events.
Collaborate with the Partnership Services Coordinator to ensure fulfillment of client season tickets and hospitality elements.
- Create a process to survey and listen to member feedback to better serve our guests.
Responsible for day-to-day relationships with all new and existing members.
- Provide monthly reporting and communication of usage rate for all membership accounts.
- Assist the team with other duties as assigned.
Required Experience & Education:
- Undergraduate degree required. A Degree in Marketing, Sports Business Management, Communication is a plus.
- 1+ year of sales/client services experience; ideally with an understanding of/experience in the sports & entertainment industry.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; ability to collaborate, influence, and cultivate relationships within a multitude of business environments.
- Track record with relationship building and customer service.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects while working with many categories of clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint & Microsoft teams.
- Experience working in a CRM system. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
- Basic understanding of TicketMaster Archtics.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently are required.
- Willing to work the hours required to fulfill the commitments of the role including weekends, holidays, and gamedays.
Reports to: Senior Director of Ticket Sales
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.