Reports To: Creative Services Manager
The Graphic Design Trainee will assist the Creative Services Manager in all aspects of the graphic design and in-game production process
Creative Services handles all video shoots, editing, graphic design, animations, game-day entertainment production, and marketing collateral. This trainee position offers a unique hands-on experience for those interested in pursuing a career in multi-media design and venue entertainment.
- Create graphic assets to be used in digital, print, in-game, and social media
- Help implement design best practice tools, templates, and technologies to drive both effectiveness and efficiency
- Assist in the control room in a variety of different roles (music, director, camera operator, etc.)
- Organize, label, and manage assets key to the production of creative & design related content
- Present or pitch ideas and concepts
- Assist with other departments and ballpark duties as needed
- Graphic Design or Digital Marketing degree, or enrolled in a related program at an accredited college or university
- Strong experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn and follow direction and instruction. As well as take constructive feedback.
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced team environment with strict deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Flexibility to work extended hours, holidays, nights, and weekends as needed.
- Prior sports experience (collegiate, minor league, or professional) is preferred
- Must complete a successful background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.