Reports to: Manager, Ticket Sales
Job Description: As a Ticket Sales Account Executive, you will be running your own book of business. You will be equipped with industry best sales training and will be in charge of prospecting and selling new season ticket memberships and group ticket clients. You will be calling and meeting with Presidents and CEO’s of companies, small and large, and providing solutions to their business needs. The solutions will be season ticket memberships, group tickets, and hospitality and suite options.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for sales of Gwinnett Stripers and Coolray Field ticket inventory, including but not limited to Corporate season ticket membership, Business group outings, non-business group outings, theme nights, nightly hospitality areas.
· Work with the sales staff to generate new leads and research new creative ways to sell tickets.
· Provide excellent customer service to all existing and potential clients.
· Minimum of 100 calls a day.
· Leadership and oversight of in-game group events.
· Professionally represent the organization at business and community functions
· Work as a member of the TEAM and Have Fun!
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
• BA or MS degree preferred
• Superior organizational habits and ability to manage multiple projects.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office- PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• The ability to thrive in a competitive, fun, fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours, weekends and occasional holidays.
• Ability to exert light physical effort which may involve some lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling of objects and materials of light weight.
• Must complete a successful Criminal and Credit background check
The Atlanta Braves are an Equal Opportunity Employer.