Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Transportation Host (Parking) to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2018 season. As a Transportation Host (Parking), you will control and direct traffic and parking near the ballpark before and after games. The ideal candidate will have experience directing or controlling traffic, a positive attitude, and a passion for baseball! This position offers $8.50 / hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from April 5th to September 3rd, 2018.
As a Transportation Host (Parking), you will…
- Control and direct traffic and parking near the ballpark before and after games
- Assist patrons with special needs find appropriate parking.
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls ballpark - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during March 2018 (dates TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Able to handle difficult situations with tact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is preferred
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.