Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Baseball On-Field Announcer / Entertainer to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2018 season. As a Baseball On-Field Announcer / Entertainer, you will announce sponsored promotions during all Durham Bulls home games. An ideal candidate will have acting or public speaking experience, be energetic and personable, and have a passion for baseball! This position is paid per game. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from April 5th to September 3rd, 2018.
As a Baseball On-Field Announcer / Entertainer, you will…
- Announce sponsored promotions during all Durham Bulls home games
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls ballpark - 409 Blackwell St, Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during March 2018 (dates TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is preferred
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.