Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Inflatables Operator to work at the Historic Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2018 season. As an Inflatables Operator, you will be responsible for operating the inflatable games at all Durham Bulls home games. You will keep track of contests and supervise the attendants in your area, especially children. An ideal candidate for this role should be comfortable with handling long lines of customers, be personable and enthusiastic, and have a passion for baseball! This is a seasonal role with part-time hours and offers $8.50 per hour.
As an Inflatables Operator, you will…
- Operate the inflatable game(s) in the Durham Bulls ballpark (409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701) for the duration of the 2018 season – April 5th – September 3rd, 2018
- Attend to the customers that line up to engage in your assigned inflatable game
- Assist customers with and escalate issues as needed
- Attend paid training during March 2018 (dates TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to interact with guests and all levels of management throughout the organization
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) is a plus
Perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! Enjoy a fun and exciting atmosphere in our beautiful newly-renovated stadium, a set schedule, and meet your favorite MiLB mascot, Wool E. Bull!
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.