Are you energetic, friendly, reliable, and FUN? Are you a team player who thrives in fast-paced work settings?
If so, we want you to join America’s Favorite Minor League Team... the Durham Bulls!
We are seeking an experienced Game Day Music Operator to work at the Historical Durham Bulls Stadium for the 2018 season. As a Game Day Music Operator,you will select and play music at all Durham Bulls home games as well as control volume levels for PA, video boards, and sound tower components. The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of music and the game of baseball! This position offers $8.50/hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position with the season lasting from April 5th to September 3rd, 2018.
As a Game Day Music Operator, you will…
- Select and play music at all Durham Bulls home games as well as control volume levels for PA, video boards, and sound tower components.
- Work on-site at the Durham Bulls Stadium - 409 Blackwell Street Durham, NC 27701
- Attend paid training during March 2018 (dates TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to multi-task, work independently, and prioritize in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Available to work holidays, evenings, and weekends
- Extensive knowledge of music and baseball is necessary
- Team player
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) preferred
Job perks include generous discounts on all tickets and merchandise when you present your employee badge! You will also experience the fun and exciting atmosphere throughout our stadium, while having an opportunity to work with America’s favorite Minor League Team – the Durham Bulls.
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.