POSITION: Senior Ticket Sales Account Executive
The Charlotte Knights, Triple-A affiliate of the Chicago White Sox playing in the nationally-acclaimed Truist Field in Charlotte’s booming Uptown, are looking for a Senior Ticket Sales Account Executive to help build on our successful foundation. Leading all of Minor League Baseball in attendance in four of the previous six seasons (2014, 2015, 2016, and 2018), we are dedicated to hiring the right people who will not only be individually-motivated to succeed but have a team-oriented attitude.
TICKET SALES DEPARTMENT: The Ticket Sales Department is designed to increase attendance and revenue through the sales of Knights ticket packages and group tickets. The focus of the department is to provide excellent customer service as well as increase sales by cold calling new leads, creating referrals and cultivating relationships throughout the Charlotte community.
A successful candidate for a Senior Ticket Sales Account Executive position must be a self-motivated individual with a strong sales skill set and customer service background. Candidates should have the ability to work in both a group and individual setting. “Team players” with a passion for their profession are the most highly valuable assets to the organization. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years ticket sales experience in the sports industry.
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR: Director of Ticket Sales
START DATE: TBD
- Market and sell season tickets, partial plans, group/hospitality outings through market research, cold calls and client referrals. This includes daily phone calls and setting up face-to-face meeting with current and prospective clients.
- Utilize ticketing system to analyze past ticket buyers and generate leads for daily sales efforts.
- Ensure that ticket package holders are maximizing their investment and fully utilizing their tickets.
- Create, promote and implement special group themed events at Truist Field such as scout nights, little league nights, faith nights, school days, and summer camp days.
- Attend business networking events throughout the Charlotte community.
- Aggressive sales process and heavy focus on generating new accounts.
- Assist with club-related duties as assigned by the Chief Operating Officer, General Manager and Director of Ticket Sales.
COMPENSATION: Annual Base Salary. Competitive bonus and commission structure based on team and individual performance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.