Sugar Land Skeeters Part-Time Job Fair (Holiday Lights) - Sugar Land Skeeters (Sugar Land · TX)
Sugar Land Holiday Lights – Part Time Job Fair
The Sugar Land Skeeters are hosting a part-time job fair for Holiday Lights! Below are descriptions of various positions for which we are hiring. When applying, you will be asked to indicate which position(s) you would like to be considered for. If selected, you will be invited to interview, and more details will be provided.
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
All positions are part-time/seasonal (non-exempt)
- Box Office Ticket Seller – Sell individual tickets in the box office while providing outstanding customer service and answering guest’s questions.
- Main Gate Security-Set up and operate metal detectors at main gates. Must enforce ballpark’s rules and regulations.
- Carnival Ticket Seller – Sell individual tickets in the carnival area. Cash handling experience is a plus.
- Main Gate Ticket Taker – Welcome guests, scan tickets and answer questions about the flow of the event.
- Main Gate Greeter – Greet all guests as they enter and exit, help answer general questions about event layout and light show times and pass out promotional items as requested. Also help to direct traffic through the event.
- Light Maze Attendant – Oversee the light maze activity area and regulate number of guests inside the light maze.
- Playground/Sport Court Attendant – Responsible to oversee and enforce playground and sport court rules and regulations.
- 1st Base Activity Center – Oversee and maintain oversized games on first base side concourse. Make sure all games are sanitized and all pieces are returned each night.
- S’mores Station Attendant – This position sells S’mores packages, helps to maintain the fire pits, and collects and washes S’more sticks after they are used. Cash handling experience is a plus.
- Carnival Security Attendant– Oversees the carnival area to prevent guests entering without a carnival ticket.
- Back Gate Attendant – Responsible to make sure no alcohol leaves the ballpark, answer general questions and help direct event traffic flow.
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company’s customer service standards.
- Good communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and co-workers
- Ability to handle large crowds in a fast space environment.
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, talk, hear, use hands to handle or feel, and climb stairs.
- Position requires ability to stand up 4 to 5 hours without a break.
Please note these job summaries are not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for these jobs. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.