TEMP Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships - Houston Astros (Houston · TX)
Department: Corporate Partnerships
Supervisor: Director, Corporate Partnerships
Classification: Part-Time/ Non-Exempt/ Temporary
Please note, as a condition of employment, COVID-19 vaccination (at least the initiation of the process) is required prior to start date. Accommodations for medical or religious reasons will be considered.
This position is responsible for the overall support of our Corporate Partnership team. This Coordinator role will be a vital part of department operations and act as the liaison with our internal partners as well as external clients. This role will run from the beginning of December 2021 through the end of March 2022 (firm dates will be determined upon identifying the final candidate).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work closely with supervisor and other members of the corporate partnerships team to provide best in class programs
- Work closely with internal departments to schedule and fulfill partner obligations
- Create partnership sales decks, PowerPoint templates, signage and asset mockups, and format signage creative for print
- Manage pre-season planning for assigned partnership accounts
- Inventory management of our digital and rotational signage
- Department client event operations liaison
- Input CRM contract and billing data
Qualifications: Required Competencies & Skills:
- Regular availability during evenings and weekends
- Exceptional writing and presentation preparation skills
- Self- motivated, team player with strong work ethic
- Demonstrated professionalism for this highly visible role
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal direction
- Ability to determine when approval, direction or guidance is needed or essential
- Impeccable attention to detail with problem solving mentality
- Proven relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly proficient with Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Business, Sport management or related field and/or 1+ years of sponsorship/marketing or branding experience in fast paced, proactive and creative environment
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Rare travel maybe expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.