Account Manager, Season Ticket Services - Houston Astros (Houston · TX)
Houston Astros jobs
Sports Jobs in Houston · TX
Sponsorship Sales & Activation: Corporate Sponsorship Sales
*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Classification: Full Time/Exempt
The Houston Astros are seeking a driven and positive individual committed to becoming a sports sales and service leader. The primary focus of the Account Manager, Season Ticket Services is to be the main point of contact for Houston Astros Ticket Package Holders, fulfilling their customer service needs and ensuring their annual renewal. Account Managers will work to establish solid relationships with all Ticket Package Holder accounts through outbound phone calls, in stadium meetings, out of office visits and Ticket Packet Holder events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain account base & complete at least 6 personal touch points per season
- Build relationships through outbound call campaigns throughout the year
- Proactively set in-game, face to face appointments
- Provide superior and professional customer service to all Season Ticket Holders, as expected by all Houston Astros staff
- Perform game day responsibilities including, entertaining clients and fulfilling season ticket event commitments
- Prospect and qualify all potential sales opportunities in addition to the leads you are provided
- Maintain detailed touch point management worksheet with our CRM system
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, which includes home games, nights, weekends and holidays as assigned
- Attend weekly meetings and actively participate in training sessions
- Coordinate with other departments to organize and implement Season Ticket Holder events
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly and yearly retention and new revenue goals
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent and related work experience in high end entertainment based sales and service environment
- At least one year of related ticket sales experience with a professional sports team
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Able to demonstrate a high level of organization and sales resourcefulness
- Proficiency in basic computer software programs
This job operates in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Rare travel maybe expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Experience Preferred - 3