Fayetteville Woodpeckers Part-Time Ticket Seller with Fayetteville Woodpeckers in Fayetteville · NC
Supervisor: Manager, Ticket Operations
Classification: Non-Exempt/Part Time/Seasonal
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking part-time Ticket Sellers for the upcoming season. This position will work with the Manager of Ticket Operations in the Box Office and be responsible for processing ticket sales and providing customer assistance. This position is located in Fayetteville, NC.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Selling, refunding, upgrading and exchanging multiple types of tickets for the Fayetteville Woodpeckers and for other events held at the stadium.
- Collecting, being accountable for and depositing all monies, funds and payments that have been received and/or generated.
- Complete balanced daily sales reports.
- Provide EXCELLENT customer service such as greeting, serving and thanking all of our loyal patrons.
- Facilitate contact between the general public, group and season sales staff in all relevant matters.
- Determine entitlement to and distribute all Will Call tickets, including Tickets.com, Group and Season sales, individual game and in-house sales, and all "drop-offs."
- Preform other duties as deemed necessary.
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in retail environment and/or cash handling experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Ability to safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat, and kneel as necessary to perform job duties; lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Availability to work a flexible work schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It’d be great if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management or related field of study
- Bilingual English/Spanish
All of time will be spent in indoor, climate-controlled environment. This job operates in a box office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and printers. Job will require employee to function in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue/environment. The noise level is usually moderate but can be loud within the stadium environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and focused vision. This individual must be able to work in an office environment for extended periods of time.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
Ability to work a flexible schedule, including; extended hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
No travel is expected in this role.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.