Fayetteville Woodpeckers Marketing Assistant - Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Fayetteville · NC)
Supervisor: Director, Marketing
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking a Marketing Assistant. This position will work with the Director, Marketing on developing and executing digital, social, and traditional marketing strategies. This position will be located in Fayetteville, NC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and post engaging content to the Woodpeckers Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tik Tok
- Interact with and respond to fans/users comments, questions, etc.
- Assist with the creation of marketing materials
- Assist with event-day marketing (press operations, ticket distribution, analytics & fan engagement)
- Maintain content calendar to ensure correct and relevant content
- A focus on grassroots marketing; attend events in the community promoting upcoming games
- Assist in the creation of unique, behind-the-scenes content and graphics for use by Woodpeckers media
- Update image/b-roll library
- Assist the Special Events department, when needed, for any day-of-event hospitality
- Support the Events/PR and Sponsorships team in the day-to-day tasks to support each department
- Performs duties as assigned
- A positive attitude, self-confidence, professionalism and keen sense of accountability
- Knowledge of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Creative and solution-minded individual
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to build relationships, work and contribute to a team based environment and deliver excellence in client service
- Ability to work extended or unpredictable hours on weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, and Premiere
- Understanding of video production, story structure, and visual storytelling
- Shared passion for the business and a desire to positively influence the business
Job may require employee to function in a in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue/environment. Employee may also be exposed to weather of varying degrees for extended periods of time while performing the duties of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.