Fayetteville Woodpeckers Game Day Promo Team with Fayetteville Woodpeckers in Fayetteville · NC
Department: Sales and Marketing
Supervisor: Director, Marketing
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals to be a part of the Woodpeckers Promo Team during the 2021 season. This position will work with the Director of Marketing to coordinate and fulfill all game day elements. The Promo Team must demonstrate excellent entertainment and performance ability. This position pays $8.50/hour. This is a part-time seasonal position lasting from May 11th – September 22nd.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with game day activities including but limited to: greeting fans, distributing giveaways at the gates, helping with pregame ceremonies and parades, and interacting with the crowd
- Assist and execute in-game promotions with the emcee and mascot
- Help select contestants for in-game contests
- Maintain the promotional room, which includes keeping props organized and inventory updated
- Responsible for the activation of sponsored elements, which includes handing out giveaways, taking prizes to specific seat locations, interacting with the fans, and answering general questions
- Perform t-shirt tosses on dugouts and throughout the stadium seating bowl to pump up the crowd
- Performs duties as assigned
- Outgoing, fun personality that is comfortable interacting with large crowds
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Represent the Woodpeckers brand in a professional manner
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in fast-paced environment
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be reliable and exhibit commitment to meeting both the work schedule and job requirements.
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Ability to perform physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, twist, climb up/down flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground.
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
Majority of time will be spent outdoors. Job may require employee to function in a in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue/environment. Employee may also be exposed to weather of varying degrees for extended periods of time while performing the duties of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.