Fayetteville Woodpeckers Game Day Music Operator - Fayetteville Woodpeckers (Fayetteville · NC)
Department: Ballpark Entertainment
Supervisor: Director, Marketing
Classification: Part-Time / Seasonal
The Fayetteville Woodpeckers are seeking an experienced individual to operate the ballpark music during the 2021 season. This position will be responsible for choosing and playing the music each game; keeping an upbeat and energetic atmosphere in Segra Stadium. This position offers $10.00/hour. This is a part-time, seasonal position lasting from May 11th – September 22nd.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with ballpark entertainment and game day production staff to execute a fun, energetic, high-energy show at Segra Stadium
- Prepare and execute the playing of all pre-game, in-game, situational, and post-game music selections
- Become familiar with click effects software and the uploading and editing of music
- Mix audio sources to appropriate levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Attend paid training during April/May 2021 (Dates TBD)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must know the game of baseball
- Have a good sense of current and popular music and know when to play certain songs and chants during the appropriate baseball scenarios
- Familiar with computers and audio equipment
- Must be able to handle multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays
- Attention to detail
- A positive attitude
- Must be reliable and exhibit commitment to meeting both the work schedule and job requirements
- Must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Physical Requirements of the Job:
- Ability to perform physical tasks: bend, squat, kneel, twist, climb up/down flights of stairs, walk on uneven ground
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. on a regular and continuing basis
Majority of time will be spent indoors. Job may require employee to function in a in a high activity and heavily crowded outdoor professional sports venue/environment. Employee may also be exposed to weather of varying degrees for extended periods of time while performing the duties of this job.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.